Intructor in training
Location: Alexandria, Virginia, USA
I’m originally from Russia and I’ve been living in the USA for over 10 years.
Ever since I was a little girl I held a brush or pencil, or sometimes both, in my hand. I have memories of painting pictures of all kinds of houses and flowers and drawing dresses for my paper dolls (and I’m sure my mom still has tangible proof of it) all the way through kindergarten. Unfortunately when I started grade school, I had to put all my art projects aside as I was advised that my attention should be fully on math and science, and that it was supposed to make me rich and happy one day. It took me over 10 years to find my way back to art.
Before I moved to the USA, I got admitted to a state art school in my home town, and studied there for a few years. There were a lot of very talented students, and the teaches were very demanding. Sometimes I felt very discouraged to keep on going. It all changed when I came across Cindy’s DrawPj.com courses.
From the very first lessons I was able to see my progress. It made me feel excited about creating my own art. I felt supported and inspired through every exercise. I was able to take my drawing skills to a next level. After starting studying with DrawPj.com, one of my realism drawings got selected for an exhibition at a local Art League show. That was a very fulfilling moment in my life.
I’m very grateful for an opportunity to become a Certified Drawpj.com Art Instructor. I want to be able to share Cindy’s approach to learning how to draw with others so that many more people can grow as artists and become fulfilled by creating their original art works.
- 2003-2004 – Voronezh State Art School, Russia
- 2009-2011 – The Complete Drawing and Painting Certificate Course’ by Cindy Wider
- 2013-2014 – Art League Member, Alexandria, VA
- 2013 – 2014 – Trompe L’oeil and Photorealism course by Patrick Kirwin
- February 2013 – Art League Annual Student Exhibit, Alexandria, VA
- November 2013 – Baltimore’s Lithuanian Hall Restoration Fund Art Fundraiser Exhibit, Baltimore, MD.
- May, 2014 – All Media Art League Exhibit, Alexandria, VA. (Only 60 works selected out of 400 submissions)