Frequently Asked Questions and Terms
What are the main features of the Complete Drawing Course?
- Every exercise you complete as part of the instructor supported curriculum is commented upon by your personal instructor on a one-to-one basis via email
- Freedom and convenience to study at a time that suits you
- Comprehensive and easy to understand course materials with simple step-by-step instructions
- Certificate of completion and CPD attendance certificate (signed by the Course Founder and your Instructor) is sent by post when you complete the full six unit course
Who is the Complete Drawing Course for?
- The Complete Drawing Certificate Course is ideal for students of all levels seeking a solid foundation of fundamental art skills.
- Suitable for both absolute beginners and more experienced artists seeking to fill skill gaps
- The course is recommended for adults, young adults and children aged 12+ with parental supervision
What happens when I enrol in the Complete Drawing Course?
- The DrawPj team will contact you via email to welcome you to the course and (if required) assign your instructor (usually within 36 hours of enrolment)
- You will have instant access to the course resources
What are the Complete Drawing Course prerequisites?
- No prior knowledge is required to study this course
- The art materials required for completing the Units are listed in the course books and can be supplied upon request prior to enrolment if required.
How is the Complete Drawing Course structured?
- The course is presented as a series of 37 fully printable pdf course books
- The course is split into six major units of study
- Each individual course unit contains five weeks of study plus two weeks to complete each final unit project
- Students typically study between 2 and 4 hours per week (possibly more depending on the unit and exercise) in order to complete the six unit course in 42 weeks. Length of your study time may vary.
How often can I submit assignments
- Each unit is divided into one week study sections containing one or more exercises / projects.
- You may submit one week of course assignments per week to your personal instructor for feedback.
- There are no deadlines for submitting assignments, you may study at your own pace, however, each instructor will typically have weekly schedule when they provide feedback on student work.
Delayed Submission of Assignments
If at any time there is going to be a delay of two or more weeks before you submit your next assignment, as a courtesy, please inform your Instructor.
How do I earn a certificate and what kind of certificate is issued when I complete the Complete Drawing Course?
Certificates are issued when you have successfully completed (and submitted to your Instructor) all assignments and projects for all six units.
Two separate certificates are issued upon completion of the instructor supported course:
- Printed Certificate of Completion (issued and signed by your instructor and course co-founder Cindy Wider)
Optionally containing your course grades
- CPD Course Attendance Certificate
Certificates for instructor supported individual units
Students may request a completion certificate upon completion of each individual instructor supported unit. This will be supplied in PDF format.
Student enrollment, subscriptions and access
- ‘Single Payment’ Option – Complete Drawing Certificate Course – Instructor Supported
- Students have a maximum of 2 years to complete their course with instructor support and 2 years access to course resources and updates related to the course.
- ‘Monthly’ Option – Complete Drawing Certificate Course – Instructor supported
- Students have a maximum of 2 years to complete their course with instructor support and 2 years access to course resources and updates.
- Monthly instalment payments are automatically debited from the payment method you have supplied until the relevant number of payments have been made.
- In the event that instalment payments are cancelled early then instructor support will continue to be provided on a pro-rata basis based on the number of payments made.
- Students are absolutely free to cancel payments at any time by contacting email@example.com or by using your account page in the DrawPj Academy.
- It is your responsibility to cancel your monthly payments if you no longer wish to study. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance to cancel your enrolment.
- ‘Self Teach’ Option – Self-teach – Complete Drawing Course – 3 weeks complimentary instructor support
- Students have two years access to self-teach course resources and updates.
- Complimentary instructor support is available for the first 30 days of the self-teach enrolment.
- Complimentary instructor support is provided for Unit 1: weeks 1,2 and 3 only.
- Individually Purchased Complete Drawing Certificate Course Units – Instructor Supported
- Students have a maximum of 6 months to complete their course with instructor support and 6 months access to course resources and updates.
- Individually Purchased Complete Drawing Course Units – Self Teach
- Students have two years access to self-teach course resources and updates.
- Other courses and books
- Bonus books and courses that are supplied as complimentary items when a subscription to the Complete Drawing Course is purchased have the same terms of access as the original Complete Drawing Course Subscription.
- Course and books that are purchased separately from the Complete Drawing Course have their own access terms. Please check the description on the sales page of the relevant course or book for more details.
What does CPD certification mean?
- The Complete Drawing Certificate Course is accredited by The CPD Standards Office.
- This activity equates to 200 hours of CPD. For more information about what CPD means for you visit the CPD and Employability Page.
- Contact your relevant professional body, institute or workplace management for advice in regards to recognition of this CPD activity and/or equating the activity to an outputs or outcomes focused CPD scheme.
DrawPj.com courses and associated resources are protected by copyright and are licensed for the personal use of our students. They may not be distributed in any way or used for commercial or non-commercial teaching purposes without the express permission of the author.
Issues during the course
If you have any problems at all:
- For course related issues contact your instructor
- For technical, account or payment related issues please contact DrawPj.com admin (email@example.com)
Risk free 30 day 100% money back guarantee
We want you to be completely happy with your enrolment at DrawPj.com. If for any reason you feel that our courses are not right for you then contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of initial purchase and we will of course refund your money. In the case of a monthly payment this applies to the most recent payment.
…but of course you came to DrawPj.com because you really want to learn how to draw!
We absolutely understand that making that decision to finally learn to draw once and for all, and deciding to enrol here at DrawPj.com is not a decision you take lightly.
Here at DrawPj.com we genuinely care about every student who comes to us. When students have occasionally become stumped and thinking they want to give up or not even get started, time and time again we have helped them work through it and achieve amazing breakthroughs. We’ve been presenting our courses since 2003 and know that our students can achieve amazing results by following our unique structured programs.
If you really want to learn to draw then we are really here to help. If you have any problems at all then contact email@example.com. We are here for you.