Frequently Asked Questions and Terms
Note: This FAQ and Terms apply to course enrolments on or after 13th December 2018.
For enrolments prior to this please see this FAQ and Terms
What art supplies do I need for this course?
Please see the recommended art supplies page
Issues during the course
If you have any problems at all:
- If enrolled in the DrawPj Mentoring Program, for course related issues contact your Mentor.
- For technical, account or payment related issues please contact DrawPj.com support (email@example.com)
Risk free 30 day 100% money back guarantee
We want you to be completely happy with your enrolment at DrawPj.com. If for any reason you feel that our courses are not right for you then contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of initial purchase.
What kind of computer equipment do I need to study this course?
The DrawPj Academy is best experienced on a PC, Laptop, or Tablet with a fast broadband internet connection in order to view HD videos. Access to a printer is also recommended for printing course workbooks. You will also need to either scan or photograph your artworks to email to your DrawPj Mentor (if you are enrolled in the DrawPj Mentoring Program)
Do I have to use Facebook to study this course?
You do not have to be a Facebook user to participate in this course. You only need access to Facebook if you wish to take part in the DrawPj Beginner Drawing Family Group to connect with your fellow students and share your work.
What kind of feedback is provided?
If you are enrolled in a self-study program you can join our Facebook group ‘The Beginner Drawing Family’ for feedback from the community on your drawings. Please see the rules pinned at the top of the Facebook group for more details.
When you enroll in the DrawPj Mentoring prgram you can receive critiques from a certified DrawPj Instructor (otherwise known as a DrawPj Mentor).
- Instructor feedback will be provided either via recorded video screencast, email correspondence, and/or PDF document depending on the complexity of the feedback required.
- Long and in-depth feedback is generally provided via recorded video screencast (for example when you first submit an assignment).
- In all cases your instructor will try and match the best communication method to suit the assignment.
How do I earn a certificate and what kind of certificate is issued when I complete the Complete Online Drawing Course?
Official signed DrawPj certificates are only available for students studying in the DrawPj Mentoring Program.
Certificates are issued when you have successfully completed (and submitted to your Mentor) all study blocks and completed all quizzes (with a score of 85% or higher) for all six sections.
Two separate certificates are issued upon completion of the DrawPj Mentoring Program
- Printed Certificate of Completion (issued and signed by course founder Cindy Wider and co-founder Stuart Wider)
- CPD Course Attendance Certificate (signed by course founder Cindy Wider.)
Certificates for DrawPj Mentoring Program individual sections
- A printable Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you by your instructor as a pdf file, at the end of each section (if all study blocks have been completed.)
What does CPD certification mean?
The Complete Drawing Certificate Course (which is presented in the DrawPj Mentoring Program) is accredited by The CPD Standards Office.
This activity has been assessed by the CPD Standards Office as equating to 200 hours of CPD. For more information about what CPD means for you visit the CPD and Employability Page.
Contact your relevant professional body, institute or workplace management for advice in regards to recognition of this CPD activity and/or equating the activity to an outputs or outcomes focused CPD scheme.
Usage and License Terms
DrawPj.com courses and associated resources are protected by copyright and are licensed for the personal use of students with an active enrolment as per the enrolment or membership purchased. They may not be distributed in any way or used for commercial or non-commercial teaching purposes without the express permission of the author.
FAQ and Terms last updated 13/12/2018
Still have questions?
If so, we’re more than happy to help you