DrawPj Show #8 is here! In this episode I create an original outline drawing of a bear named Mr Ted Maple in children’s picture book illustration style. Stuart was such a good sport for letting me release the pics I took when he was modelling the bear poses for my new character.
Links to courses related to this video
- The Complete Online Drawing Course (DrawPj.com)
- The Complete Beginners Drawing and Shading Course (Udemy.com)
Topics covered in this show:
- How I get started with an original idea for a drawing
- How I develop the initial idea for a drawing of a children’s picture book character
- Using a model to inspire the pose for the drawing of a character
- How to refine the construction drawing of the character using a lightbox
- Refining the final pencil drawing outline of a character
Feel free to ask. Post them in the comments section below.