Another amazing student artwork has been submitted to me for critique and I just had to ask Goran Gudichsen if I could share this gorgeous version of our kettle with you all. With his permission I have attached it here. I particular like the way Goran has blended his kettle at the same time maintained the five major areas of light and shade. Great effort here Goran and thanks for allowing me to share this drawing of our silver kettle from unit two with others.
Join Cindy's Drawing Club
for Women age 55+
30 Day Free Trial
More from the blog…
- Beginner to Advanced Drawing in 15 Months! Mary Jane Clark’s Journey
- Lynn Nelson – ‘Best of Show’ Award Winning Artist
- Cornelia Urlass – Beginner to Award Winning Artist
- Max Cuddleecat Wall of Fame!
- A Stunning Pencil Portrait
- Teddy bear drawing with stitching and soft fluffy fur!
- A Spectacular Snowy Landscape Drawing
- Next level shiny kettle shading
- Lots of Lovely Hay Shed Landscape Drawings
- A Delightful Collection of Teddy Bear Drawings